- Surprisingly extensive linked-domain ski area.
- Terrain for most tastes, particularly more relaxed skiers.
- Ski area included in the Mont-Blanc Unlimited ski pass - 998km of pistes in 3 countries.
- Dependable snow record.
- Impressive commitment to sustainable development and environmental management.
- Efficient lifts and piste grooming.
- Free bus service to all parts of the ski area. Live info on meg-bus.com
- Non-skiers will find plenty to do.
- Easy transfers from Geneva flights and good road access.
- New daily transfers to Geneva and Lyon airports with ouibus.com, perfect for short breaks.
- New Le Palais Sports and Congress Centre with pools, fitness and well-being.
- Gastronomic delights in the resort with the largest number of restaurants.
Best place to eat- Michelin guide:
2. Flocons de Sel
3. Le 5
4. Confins des Sens
5. La Table de Marie-Ange
6 bedroom house from €10,400,000
4 bedroom house from € 7,500,000
- Take the bus to access Mt d'Arbois and Côte 2000 sectors.
- If you need help, look out for the volunteer Ambassadors. Present at strategic points throughout the ski area and villages, they can help you find your way, inform skiers about snow quality or tell you what's on.